Inside-out or backwards joints are much cleaner burning, because they use less paper. With heavier papers such as Zig-Zags, you can taste burning paper in every hit. If you use less paper, it becomes less pronounced, improving taste. I have found that using thin papers while rolling inside-out brings out the full taste of the bud.
- Pick your papers. It is important that you roll it good and tight the first time, as you will not be able to wrap the paper around the joint again making it tight.
- Crumble/grind your weed or hash into small pieces. As small as possible. For those who like to smoke their joint with tobacco: mix the grounded weed or hash
- Start off with the gummy side of the paper down, with the gum at the bottom. Fold part of the gum up so that you can tuck it in easier. Fold the paper in half. With most papers you will be folding against the crease. Open it back up, and fill it with mix.
- Now, you should start with your gummy side facing you. Roll the paper between your fingers as you would a normal joint, making the bud compact and even across the joint.
- Tuck your gummy side under the mix, making sure that is stays flat and does not fold. It is very important that it is flat against the paper you’ve tucked it under. Bring the top non-gummed side over the joint.
- Your not done yet! Wet either your fingertips or your tongue enough that you can moisten this paper thoroughly, and get the glue to stick. This one side will be quite wet, but that’s okay. Move a lighter across the wet side of the joint quick enough so it doesn’t burn, but slow enough that it dries.
- You are left with anywhere from half to 3/4 of your original paper. Just cut/tear/burn the remainder off, twist the ends, and your through.
- Ready to light your joint.
Strongest Cannabis from Holland: Amnesia
The most popular Sativa-dominant hybrid Amnesia is now available in a reliable feminized version. Feminized Amnesia marijuana seeds produce a harvest that retains all the best traits of the regular version – a soaring psychedelic high, relatively short flowering time and great big yield.
An initial hybrid was produced, boasting genetics from original Haze ,lanky and low yielding but with a mind-blowing high, and a compact Afghani with bulky, resinous buds, and a strong stoned effect. To boost the sativa content into the stratosphere, this hybrid was back-crossed with powerful oldschool Thai – one of the ancestors of Haze. The spectacular result, Amnesia White, is so irresistible that we just had to create a feminized version, and fans of easy to grow Sativas have been rushing to buy it since it was released!
Amnesia Feminized marijuana delivers a heavy harvest of long, solid buds coated with a generous layer of resin. Plants grow vigorously, but can easily be kept compact by triggering the flowering period after only a short time in vegetation. The number one top THC Bomb!